100 ready-made messages for customer service (2023)
High-quality customer service is a huge differentiator in the competitive online business market. The ability to respond to customer queries quickly can make all the difference in your loyalty. In this sense, the use of ready-made text messages for customer service can help streamline this support.
For e-commerce that uses customer service software, it is enough to create responses with ready-made messages to automate the process. These are the main online chat software for the market that accepts this automation:
JivoChat is the most used tool for automating communication with ready-made message templates, but there are also many other options, like these 30 JivoChat alternatives.
In this article, we’re going to present a selection of 100 ready-made customer service text messages to streamline and professionalize your support system.
What are ready-made messages for customer service?
Ready-made messages are pre-written responses to common questions in many customer service scenarios. With them, it is possible to standardize the language between agents when providing live support, or software chats for automated assistance.
To provide good customer service, the e-commerce assistant has several groups of ready-made messages that meet the most varied needs, from messages to start a service to messages to calm an unsatisfied customer.
The best ready-made text messages for customer service
Discover the top 100 customer service-ready messages now to turn your online customer service interactions into positive customer experiences.
However, in order to use these messages, you will need to have a store up and running. If you are still taking the first steps in this direction, learn about the 12 essential steps to start an e-commerce.
10 Messages to start customer service
The messages at the beginning of a service are your chance to make a good impression on the customer, after all, as they say: the first impression is the last impression. Initial messages should be positive and friendly to give the customer the feeling that they are talking to someone who is willing to listen.
1. Welcome to [company name]. It is a pleasure to be able to serve you. How can I help you?
2. Good morning, my name is [agent name]. I represent [company name]. How can I help you at this time?
3. Good morning, how are you? My name is [Agent name] and I am at your disposal. How can I help you?
4. Welcome to [company name]. All good? My name is [agent name]. What is the reason for your contact?
5. Good morning, thank you for contacting [company name]. My name is [agent name]. How can I help you?
6. Thank you for reaching out. My name is [agent name]. I’m here to assist you.
7. Hello, hope you are well! I’m [Agent Name], representing [Company Name]. How can I offer my help?
8. Greetings! I’m [Agent Name] from [Company Name]. It is a pleasure to be able to serve you. How can I be of help?
9. Hi, I’m [Agent Name] for [Company Name]. Hope your day is going well! How can I help you?
10. Hi, thank you for choosing us! I am [Agent Name] for [Company Name]. How can I help you?
10 Messages for confirming customer data
Before you start listening to your customer’s questions, it is very important to check their data to find their profile within the system and search for all the information to provide them with excellent service.
11. Before starting our conversation, I would like to confirm your phone number so that I can continue the service.
12. In order for us to proceed with our service, would it be possible for you to provide your phone number for confirmation?
13. For the continuation of our assistance, would it be possible for you to confirm your phone number, please?
14. Before we move on, would you please confirm your phone number?
15. Before starting our conversation, I would like to confirm your first and last name so that I can continue the service.
16. To continue with our dialogue, could you confirm the last 4 digits of your SSN?
17. Could you please confirm your first and last name before we continue with our conversation?
18. Before we proceed, would it be possible for you to confirm your address so that we can continue with the service?
19. Before we proceed, could you provide confirmation of your address? This will allow us to continue with the service.
20. Before we move forward, I need your address confirmation so that we can continue the service.
10 Messages to confirm the customer’s request
A very common mistake in customer service is not confirming the information and thinking that you have already understood your client’s problems. Therefore, it is important to correctly understand the problem or question presented.
21. I want to confirm that I understand your problem. I’m going to ask you a few quick questions, is that all right?
22. Got it. So, do you believe that [describe the problem] is happening because of [name the cause]?
23. Okay, I’ll briefly go over what you told me, just to make sure I understand your problem.
24. Just for clarification, could you confirm that I understood correctly what you explained to me?
25. To ensure that I have understood correctly, I would like to ask you a few questions about what you have just explained to me.
26. So, as I understand it, [describe the problem as you understand it]. Am I right?
27. I understand that the problem described is [name the problem] due to [name the cause].
28. I’m going to give a brief summary of what you told me to make sure I understood correctly. All good?
29. As I understand it, [report the problem as you understand it]. Is this correct?
30. Just to confirm, could you confirm that I understood correctly what you explained?
Also, check out these 10 support tools for Instagram Direct.
10 Messages to solve the customer’s problem
Troubleshooting messages help move the service forward and let the customer know you are working on their case. These messages need to reassure them and should convey your commitment to finally resolving their issue.
31. I completely understand. I’ll do my best to resolve this as soon as possible and get back to you with a definitive answer, okay?
32. Don’t worry, we can fix this right away.
33. I understand your problem and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
34. First of all, I apologize for this. I will work as quickly as possible to resolve this right away.
35. Don’t worry, I can fix this right away!
36. I understand the situation and will take steps to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
37. I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I will do my best to correct this situation as soon as possible.
38. There’s nothing to worry about, I’m able to fix this problem right now.
39. I understand the situation and will work to resolve this as soon as possible and bring you an answer.
40. I want to apologize for what happened. You can rest assured that I will work to fix this as soon as possible.
10 Messages to empathize with the customer
Empathy is a very important skill in service because with it you can reassure the customer who is frustrated with your product or service. Empathetic messages show that we understand the customer and that we are on their side.
41. I understand that this situation is very difficult.
42. I apologize for the inconvenience.
43. I completely understand why you feel that way.
44. I’m sorry you feel that way.
45. Thank you for alerting us to this.
46. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in this situation.
47. We really appreciate your patience with this situation.
48. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.
49. I completely understand your concerns
50. I apologize for the inconvenience, your satisfaction is our priority.
10 Messages to calm a dissatisfied customer
When customers are dissatisfied, it is very common for them to become nervous and even rude. At these times it is important to be patient and understanding with them. The messages you send must demonstrate your commitment to help resolve the situation.
51. I have already prioritized your case with the responsible area and I will personally monitor the situation.
52. Tell me everything that happened so I can work on a quick fix for you!
53. I apologize on behalf of [company name] and assure you that I will do everything possible to resolve your issue.
54. I’ve already identified the severity of your case and placed it at the top of our priority list.
55. I’m sorry about the problem, it’s not something that happens often.
56. I understand and reiterate [company name]’s concern to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
57. Count on me, I’ll check on what’s going on, and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
58. Let’s try to maintain communication to solve the problem faster, okay?
59. I am available to help you and will follow the your issue closely.
60. Please detail everything that happened and I will give my full attention to your problem.
10 Messages to ask the customer to wait
In certain situations, it is necessary for the customer to wait while you try to resolve their issue. With the waiting messages, the customer is informed that the service continues and that their problem is being analyzed and will soon have a solution.
61. Do you mind waiting a while while I sort this out for you?
62. I’ll look into what’s going on and get back to you.
63. We will resolve the issue within the next 48 hours.
64. Is it okay if I put you on a short hold?
65. Hello, at the moment we will not be able to talk. Our opening hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm!
66. Wait a few moments, at the moment all our agents are busy at the moment.
67. Do you prefer to wait here or for me to return as soon as everything is in order?
68. Just a moment for me to analyze what’s going on. I will update it as soon as possible.
69. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to resolve the issue.
70. I apologize for the wait. Our agents are currently busy.
10 Messages to charge the customer
Dealing with customers who have outstanding payments with your company can be quite tricky. Therefore, when sending a billing message to a customer, try to be respectful, providing all the information and proposing a clear solution to the problem.
71. We did not identify the payment of the invoice with an amount of [invoice amount]. Was there any setback?
72. I’m [Agent Name] from [Company Name] and I’m contacting you to check on the payment status of your latest invoices.
73. Your invoice for [invoice amount] for the month [insert month] is still pending. Can I send a duplicate for payment?
74. We’re contacting you to inform that we will have to suspend the service due to the pending invoice for the month of [insert the month] in the amount of [invoice amount]. Would you like to negotiate this debt before the suspension?
75. I am [name of agent] of the company [name of company] and I am contacting you with a negotiation proposal to settle your debt of [debt amount] in an easier way.
76. The invoice for the month [insert the month] in the amount of [invoice amount] has not yet been paid. Do you need a duplicate or some other payment assistance?
77. I am [Agent Name] representing [Company Name]. Our record shows some open invoices on your account. Could we discuss this now?
78. I am [name of agent] for [name of company] and would like to offer you an opportunity to pay off debt for [amount of debt] through a flexible payment plan.
79. Unfortunately, we need to inform you that we are about to suspend the service due to the outstanding debt related to the invoice for the month of [insert the month] in the amount of [invoice amount].
80. We noticed that the invoice for [invoice amount] has not yet been settled. Is there a problem we can help with?
10 Messages to end customer service
Finishing customer service is a unique opportunity to build customer loyalty, when you can reaffirm your availability and the company’s commitment to help in the future, should the customer need it.
81. I hope I have offered the best solution to your problem, do you need help with anything else?
82. Thanks so much for reaching out. Whenever you need anything it will be a pleasure to help you!
83. Can I help you with anything else or can I end our conversation right now?
84. If you have any other questions or need additional help, I’m here to help.
85. It was a pleasure serving you. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us again!
86. Thank you very much for reaching out. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
87. Can I help you with anything else? I am available!
88. I hope I was able to help you. If I can do anything else, just let me know.
89. It was a pleasure helping you today. If any other questions or problems arise, please don’t hesitate to contact us again!
90. I hope I have provided the necessary support. If you need anything else, I’m at your service.
10 Messages for customer satisfaction survey
A good way to improve your e-commerce through out-of-the-box customer service messaging is to ask for feedback from the customer after the service is completed. This is an essential practice to understand how to improve. Messages for satisfaction surveys should show that we value customer feedback.
91. Hi, this is [Agent Name] from [Company Name]. I would like to know how your experience with us was.
92. Hi, how about telling us what you think of [product or solution]?
93. I’m just stopping by to confirm that your products arrived safely. Let us know your opinion about them!
94. Hi, we’re curious to hear your thoughts on [product or solution]. Could you give us feedback?
95. Hi, this is [Agent name]. I would like to know how your experience with our service was.
96. Are you satisfied with our [product or solution]? Do you have a minute to tell me about your experience?
97. Hello, this is [agent name] from [company name]. Do you have a few minutes to tell us what you think of [product or solution]?
98. I reached out to see how your experience with our [product or solution] has been so far.
99. Hi, I’m [Agent Name] for [Company Name]. We’d love to hear about your experience with our service. Could you share it with us?
100. We are always looking to improve and would love to hear about your experience with our [product or solution]. Could you tell us a little bit about that?
How to serve the customer well?
To serve well, you need to understand your client’s needs correctly and always be cordial and respectful with your words. Be supportive and empathetic, especially if the customer is upset. Finally, be agile and don’t leave the customer waiting for a long time or without answers.
How to create a message for customers?
First, decide what the topic of the message is. It could be to inform about a new product, respond to complaints, or answer questions. You should strive to be clear and your message should be straight to the point. Reviewing spelling and grammar is equally important.
How to approach a client with ready-made phrases?
When approaching a client with ready-made phrases, it is essential to have a large set of pre-written phrase templates. Ready-made phrases should save both parties time and provide good communication, but it’s also important that they solve the customer’s problems.
How to make a good greeting message?
To create a good greeting message, start with “Hello” or “Good morning” followed by the customer’s name. Then introduce yourself by indicating your name and the company you work for. Then express your willingness to help the customer with any questions or problems they may have.