Stellar Converter for OST: For Converting OST Files into PST Quickly and Easily
If your OST file becomes inaccessible or orphaned, then you can extract the data from the OST file and save it in a PST file, which you can import into any Outlook account. The quick and easy way to do this is by using a powerful OST to PST converter tool, like Stellar Converter for OST. Let’s take a detailed look at this software.
About Stellar Converter for OST
Stellar Converter for OST converts orphaned or inaccessible OST files into PST files, keeping the original hierarchy of the data intact. It converts the file without any size limitation and supports all the versions of Outlook.
Stellar Converter for OST’s features:
- Converts Large OST Files: Stellar Converter for OST is able to convert large OST files, with 100% integrity and precision.
- Extracts All the Data: The tool extracts everything from the OST file, such as emails, calendars, notes, tasks, contacts, etc.
- Preview of OST File Data: The software provides a detailed preview of the OST file data. So, you can pick and choose specific items you want to convert.
- Saves OST Data in Multiple Formats: Stellar Converter for OST allows to save OST data in PST, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, and PDF formats.
- Option to Sort and Organize Messages: It allows to sort and organize emails according to date, subject, and type.
- Free OST to PST Conversion: The free version of the tool allows to scan and extract up to 20 mailbox items.
- Option for Saving and Loading Scanned Files: The software offers an option to save the scanned OST as a DAT file to load it or share later.
The Technician edition also has these features:
- Converts Multiple Files in Batches: If you need to extract the data from multiple OST files, this is the tool for you.
- Exports OST Data to Microsoft 365: The software provides a special feature that allows exporting OST data to Microsoft 365 directly.
- Splits Large PST Files: It splits large PST files into multiple smaller files.
- Compacts PST File: It compresses all attachments in a PST file or simply extracts and saves them in a separate folder.
- Corporate: It saves the OST mailbox data in PST, EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, or PDF format, but is limited to 5 mailboxes.
- Technician: This edition, in addition to the features of Corporate, offers some more features and allows to convert unlimited number of mailboxes. It also allows to export OST data directly to a live Exchange or Office 365 tenant.
- Toolkit: In addition to the features of the above editions, it provides tools for PST Repair, Merging Multiple PSTs, Splitting/Compacting Large PST File, Removing Duplicate Emails, PST Password Recovery, and Undelete Emails.
How to Install the Software?
For installation, the software requires a system with minimum Intel-compatible (x86, x64) processor and Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 as Operating System.
The installation process is super easy. Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Download the application from the official website. Just click Save file when the dialog box appears.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, go to your Downloads folder and double-click the file.
- Step 3: A security warning box appears. Just click Yes or Run. Then, follow the wizard to complete the installation process.
How the Software Works?
When you launch the software, the OST files from the default location are displayed.
Alternatively, you can select the Choose Location option and then click Browse to select the OST file. If you don’t know the OST file location on the drive, use the Find option.
After selecting the OST file, click Convert. Depending on the file size, the conversion process will take some time.
After the process is complete, it will display all the items in OST file.
Choose the format in which you want to save the OST data. You can save the data in PST or in one of the other available formats.
All in all, Stellar Converter for OST is a successful and efficient tool.
Stellar Converter for OST is the ultimate tool when it comes to converting inaccessible or orphaned OST files into PST and other formats. If you are looking to give it a go, download the free version of the software and evaluate its functionality. If you like it, consider purchasing the license that fits your requirements.